If you have a problem with your order we require you contact us within 7 days of receipt of the order.
You are entitled to return goods and ask for a refund, exchange or repair if the goods you purchased meet the following criteria:
- Have a fault that you could not have known about at the time of purchase.
- Are not the same as the description provided by the salesperson or advertisement.
- Do not match the sample you were shown at the time of purchase
- Do not do perform as you were led to believe.
The Body Refinery will exchange or refund a product that meets the above return and refund requirements. You are required to return the product in its original condition, preferably in its box undamaged, together with proof of purchase.
Defective products will be either repaired or replaced with the original product purchased, however, if this is not able to be done a full refund will be provided.
The Body Refinery will pay the freight for the return of products and also for the resupply of products where applicable.
The Body Refinery will also agree to exchange products where the customer has ordered the incorrect size or type providing the customer pays the return and resupply freight costs. Where a different product is resupplied there may be a cost adjustment.
You are not entitled to a refund when you:
- Simply change your mind or no longer want the goods;
- Realise you can’t afford the goods;
- Found the same item at a cheaper price elsewhere;
- Choose the incorrect size and/or colour;
- Knew about the particular fault prior in advance of purchase;
- Were responsible for causing the fault or defect.
In these cases, the Customer is required to pay the return freight to The Body Refinery.
The Body Refinery reserves the right to charge a 20% restocking fee if the goods are returned without the original box, have clear signs of use or without the original product packaging and accessories.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We abide by the Consumer Guarantees, Warranties and Refunds policy of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).