Charmion graduated with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours) in 2014 and is actively involved in current research programs and sits on the External Executive Committee at the Australian Catholic University.
Charmion completed a Bachelor of Nursing in 2004 specialising in spinal cord injury acute and rehabilitation care, and multi-trauma orthopaedic and post-operative orthopaedic care. During this time she travelled to the United States and participated in a spinal cord injury rehabilitation training program at Project Walk in Calsbad, California. This inspired her to study Physiotherapy.
Her professional interests are returning movement and function to people, helping decrease their pain and assisting them to achieve their physical goals.
Charmion’s qualifications include:
- Polestar Pilates Studio and Rehabilitation Certified
- Dry Needling
- Women’s Health Physiotherapy
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Prolapse Treatment
- Urinary Urgency
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Pre and Post Natal Exercise and Physiotherapy Care
- Return to Exercise Post Natal Care
- Management and treatment of the diastasis rectus abdominal muscle during pregnancy and post natal
- Pain with sexual intercourse
- Treatment of sacroiliac joint dysfunction and the pelvic girdle
- Treatment of acute and chronic low, mid and upper back pain conditions
- Rehabilitation of orthopaedic post-operative conditions
Charmion has a special interest in Women’s Health and in rehabilitating chronic and complex injuries and illnesses including neurological conditions, balance problems, back pain, musculoskeletal injuries and post-operative conditions.
Book your appointment today.